The design challenge of the Flashlight Project was to be able to create our own working LED flashlight case using a 3D printing program and the flashlight being the size almost of a chapstick. Some of the things that I learned about in lecture or demonstration were how to use a breadboard and how they work differently for certain things. My personal assessment of my effort on the project is that i completed all the required things to do for a working flashlight but i could have done things differently for it to work better.The evidence and specific steps I took to meet these goals were to go over work we have done before and the research of what it takes to build an actual working flashlight.From doing this project I learned and got better at 3D printing because i wasn't that good at it and i still need more practice with it and now i know how to put wires together with this silver thing. Things i struggled with were getting the right size so all the things that make a flashlight work fit properly. My flashlight was okay it could've been done better but i didn't want to change the design so i just got sandpaper and make the holes bigger so everything can fit properly.